Tipswalet. The Best Types of Free Plugins for WordPress That Will Improve SEO – Building a website using the WordPress platform has a number of advantages as explained in the previous article. Read: What is a WordPress Site And 11 Advantages Of It – Among the advantages of WordPress which is very easy for users is a plugin that has many kinds.
As you know, this plugin is one of the attractions for people who build their websites using WordPress. A variety of plugins are available on WordPress and can be downloaded on the plugin page. Many plugins with very good quality for optimization, however, unfortunately, to use this type of plugin you have to pay some money. However, don’t worry, many good quality plugins are provided for free there. Well, for those of you who have minimal capital and want to get the best plugins for free, we will list them. Collected from various sources and personal experiences, here is a list of the best free WordPress plugins for website optimization.
1. Plugins WordPress To Improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
To maximize the SEO of a blog or website you must install these plugins. Keep in mind, we don’t need to install all plugins that have the same function. Just install the plugin that you think fits your website and you can master the settings.
- All In One SEO Pack, WordPress SEO by Yoast – Both of these plugins have almost the same function, which is to help you enter website titles, keywords, descriptions so that our site is easily recognized by search engines. I myself prefer to use WordPress SEO by Yoast because its features are far complete compared to plugins of All In One SEO Pack.
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin serves to create automatic sitemaps and map every content on the website so that website content is easily read and indexed by search engines.
- Friendly Images – Plugins that can help us to add ALT and Title attributes to every image we post. This can help increase traffic from the image search results on Google, and make each image become W3C / xHTML valid.
- W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache – Old web loading often makes us lose visitors. With this plugin, we can be helped to speed up a load of our website. I myself prefer to use the WP Super Cache plugin because it is easier to set up.
- WP Smush.it – This plugin serves to reduce the size of the image on our website. In addition to helping to speed up loading our website, this plugin also helps reduce the burden of source hosting. SEO ALRP – This plugin is one of the most favorite plugins. Besides being able to create internal links automatically, this plugin also makes the appearance of the related post in each article look more beautiful.
2. Plugins WordPress for Social Media
Social media is one of the powerful weapons for publishers to get visitors. This makes the position of social media very important so that a plugin is needed to manage it. At least, the comment form or as much as you like or have to be there must be on a website page so that the website looks alive.
There are a number of plugins connect to social media that I can recommend. Although I don’t use all of them in this tipswalet.com, however, most of them are included in the ranks of the top plugins that deserve to be considered.
- SEO Facebook Comments – Install a Facebook comment column at the end of each post that we make. Every time someone comments in that column, comments, and links to our website are also sent to their Facebook page.
- Twitter Facebook Social Share – WordPress plugins to install Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, and other social share buttons. We can install it at the top or bottom of each post on the blog/web.
3. WordPress Plugins For Contacts
These plugins are needed for communication with visitors or someone who wants to contact us through the contact page. It is possible that someone will want to do business with us or want to rent space for advertising on our website. For this reason, a contact page is needed that can be connected to an email
- Contact Form 7 – These plugins are very easy to use. We can create special pages for contacts and create fields for entries. Usually, this is used for visitors who want to communicate with the website admin.
4. WordPress Plugins For Security
Security is very crucial for a website. For those who have skills in terms of coding, can set security by adding special scripts to the server to secure their WordPress blog. However, those who do not have this expertise need to install WordPress plugins, including:
- Wordfence Security
- Login Lockdown
- Bulletproof Security
5. Other Important Plugins in WordPress
In addition to some of the plugins above, there are also several important plugins that should be installed to make your website better performance. The answer is like the following:
- Akismet – This plugin helps us to hold SPAM comments
- WP-Optimize – To help optimize WordPress performance
- WordPress Related Post – To display related articles automatically under the post
- Dagon Design Sitemap Generator – Helps create a sitemap for website visitors
- WP Touch Pro – Plugin that makes our website in the mobile theme easy to use by smartphone owners.
Well, that was a list of free plugins with the best capabilities for WordPress that you can use to improve your website’s SEO performance. But don’t forget, use the plugin as needed. This is because the more plugins you use, the harder your website will be accessed. Besides that, too many plugins can also make the code structure clash and eventually fail to load. It is wise to determine the plugin for optimization.